American Red Cross
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Programs and Services
1. Disaster Services including disaster response for individuals, families and communities, preparedness/prevention education and programs to build resilient communities
2. Services to the Armed Forces for active duty military personnel and their families and veterans
3. Blood Service to collect and distribute blood supplies where needed
4. Training Services to empower people with lifesaving skills such as CPR/AED, water safety, first aid and more
5. International Services for disaster response, education, tracing and building more resilient communities