Through uncompromising attention to body, mind and spirit, Brevillier Village meets housing and health care needs in a home-like atmosphere.
Programs and Services
Brevillier Village is located in Harborcreek, PA on a beautifully landscaped 20+ acre lake-front campus. We provide person-centered care to the varying needs of our residents.
• Conrad House is an eight-story independent living building and offers studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments.
• Barnabas Court South is a licensed personal care home that offers residency and independent living with studio and remodeled one-bedroom apartments.
• Barnabas Court North is a licensed personal care home and secure memory unit that provides 24-hour nursing services, three meals per day, assistance with medication administration, bathing and personal grooming and ambulation.
• Ball Pavilion is a licensed skilled-nursing facility that offers 24-hour nursing services, individualized person-centered care plans, dietitian consultations, and an extensive rehabilitation department.
• Village Services include a BRAND NEW Rehabilitation Suite, full range of recreational activities and outings for all residents, stylist and barber services, dental, podiatry, psychological, optometry and audiology services, social services, wheel chair accessible transportation, Chaplain and two chapels for religious and spiritual services, convenience store, Haven Program (animals, gardens, and intergenerational program), large print library, and guest rooms for visiting family and friends. We also offer Home Care and Share Care programs.