Eagle's Nest Leadership Corporation
The Eagle’s Nest Leadership Corporation is a think tank of community leaders dedicated to the dynamics of vision, educational initiatives, career development, and community civility. We provide the necessary tools for achievement and career development. We eliminate the excuse of lack of resources, ability, opportunity, skill, and support. The Eagle's Nest has the capacity to carry out this mission through established relationships with like-minded individuals and corporations willing to provide whatever necessary through funding, in-kind gifts, and partnerships.
Programs and Services
* Employability Initiative (assists at-risk youth with employment opportunities)
* School of Financial Literacy (educates high-school students on financial independence)
* African-American Boys Academy (summer program for elementary-age boys)
* Group Daycare (daycare service for children between infancy to 12 years old)
* School of Academic Distinction (public school teaching standard curriculum infused with afro-centric history)