Greater Erie Community Action Committee (GECAC)
The Greater Erie Community Action Committee (GECAC) will eliminate poverty in Erie County through empowerment, education and community partnership.
Programs and Services
GECAC is passionate about ending poverty. Whether you are working at minimum wage, a senior living on a fixed income, or a wage earner suddenly out of work, GECAC is here to help you meet your emergency needs and start you on the road to self-sufficiency.
• Meals on Wheels of Erie County
• Area Agency on Aging
• Adult Protective Services
• GED Testing Center
• Summer JAM
• Housing & Utility Assistance
• Erie County Re-Entry Services and Support Alliance
• GED Classes/Adult Education
• Upward Bound College Prep
• Money Works for You
• Work Ready