The mission of Safe Journeys, Inc. is to enhance empowerment, self-direction, safety and justice for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence, by providing free confidential support services and offering awareness and prevention education and information to the public.
Programs and Services
• Services provided are not only for crisis but also for growth and healing.
• A 24-hour hotline.
• Individual counseling via telephone, at the main office, and at locations in various communities.
• Daily Survivor Support Groups. Support groups are guided by compassionate staff members who understand
the value of listening to victims share their experiences of domestic violence.
• Domestic violence education for victims.
• Emergency shelter, if needed.
• Safety planning.
• Assistance with attaining Protection From Abuse orders (PFA).
• PFA court accompaniment and transportation.
• Individual and group counseling for children. All children who live with domestic violence are affected.
• Prevention programs for children, youth and teens