St. Martin Center, Inc.Search Again
Strengthening lives and supporting our community by providing immediate assistance, education and long-term services, consistent with our Catholic values.
Programs and Services
We offer services that help families and individuals from all walks of life get back on their feet. We treat people with the dignity and respect they deserve while providing helping them toward self-sufficiency.
- Emergency food through our in-house food pantry
- Assistance with rent, utilities, prescriptions, and medical/employment transportation
- Financial counseling and education
- Home buying counseling and education
- Foreclosure prevention
- Bishop’s Breakfast Program, which provides a hot breakfast to those who are homeless or near homeless
- Men’s clothing job interviews, training, and employment
- St. Martin Early Learning Center, which is a Keystone STARS 4-rated center providing quality care and education