Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner, Erie Gives requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by Erie Gives and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my nonprofit is or is being fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)(3) and will provide our EIN number, contact info, and a representative’s information for verification.
- I understand that my nonprofit will receive all the monies that have been donated to my nonprofit less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within three weeks via checks from The Erie Community Foundation minus transaction fees.
- I understand that as the administrator of my nonprofit's profile on GiveGab, it is my responsibility to to grant (authorize) and revoke (unauthorize) administrative capabilities to other individuals within my nonprofit. I understand that I can choose to allow them full administrative privileges or restrict their ability to view donor data within our nonprofit. I understand that GiveGab will not disclose information about my nonprofit to individual users unless those users are administrative users with appropriate permissions.
- I confirm that my nonprofit serves or has headquarters in Erie County and surrounding area.
- I understand that my nonprofit is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Erie Gives to create a sense of community-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Erie Gives is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my nonprofit over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Erie Gives has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my nonprofit has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Erie Gives link to one or both.
- I understand that my nonprofit's staff, board of directors, and volunteers should promote Erie Gives over the course of the event using social media.